0
The initiatory beacon labor in Igueldo dates from seventeen hundred and forty four, and was popularly known as the Faroa from its inauguration in 1748. The beacon light, square and with octagonal top side, was illuminated from September to May, was of rigid luminance and its prescribed background It was fifty kilometers away, This beacon light was deserted due to the damages suffered by the Carlist Wars (the historic street lamp is today a viewpoint of the metropolis)

Comments

Who Upvoted this Story